TTL Holidays INC is committed to keep your Personal information protected when you visit our site. The Personal Information (ie. data that identifies you or from which you are identifiable) is collected for various purposes, including, but not limited to: responding to inquiries, processing applications, billing, and communicating with you (“you, the traveler, or the “user”).
Collection of Personal Information:-
The information is collected by us when you place an order or subscribe to us. By using our website or the services offered by us, you are declaring the acceptance to our use of such personal information for collecting, using and disclosing as you provide to us.
This Personal Information is used solely to facilitate, improve, and deliver your travel arrangements related to air ticket booking services. We do not share your Personal Information with outside parties, unless there is a necessary process request such as governmental authority, or an emergency situation where we are permitted to do so under applicable law.
We basically collect the following types of personal information about you that are necessary for our business activities:
- Contact information (name, address, contact number, and email address);
- passport details;
- payment account information (credit/debit card details, including card type, card number, security number and expiry date);
Any of the collected information can be used to:-
- Better respond to an enquiry or feedback you have asked for.
- Improve the customer service & website
- Send the periodic emails and updates
- Process transactions
Note: If at any time you no longer remain interested to receive our emails you can directly unsubscribe from receiving future emails included at the bottom of each email.
In case, you or any other person providing personal information on the behalf of you provide incomplete information to us then we will not be responsible for any losses arising from such inaccurate, deficient or incomplete personal information.
Consent to Processing of Personal Information:-
By using our services you are accepting the terms of this Agreement of giving consent to the use of your personal data and information by us applicable to your surname, name, patronymic, telephone, email, and any other information relating to your identification. Further the agreement includes that you are allowing Fly Deal Fare to use the information for following purpose under applicable laws:
- Organization has the right to provide third parties with the personal information while keeping it secret if a user gives the right to do so. The information must be disclosed in order to provide any service to the user.
- Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers and servers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
How Personal Information Is Used:-
Your personal information would be used in the following ways:
- Your personal information is shared with related parties which include airlines, hotels, travel insurance providers and anyone who is responsible for the successful completion of the transaction.
- Being our member, we are committed to provide you information regarding the cancellation of flights, any updates or modifications in flight timings, updates at our site, any special or promotional offers like gifts, rewards, rebates etc. Third parties can communicate with you on our behalf from time to time to keep you informed about the services.
- On your choice, special deals or offers regarding travelling can be received by you from third parties on our behalf. Only trustworthy parties would communicate with you with valuable and necessary information and anything related to contests like rewards or prizes are processed by us using your personal information.
- Third parties working for us conduct research to help us serve you in a better and improved way. Your information provided to them is purely for research analysis and protected under confidentiality agreements.
Protection of Personal Information:-
The security of your personal information is a matter of concern for us and is kept confidential and password protected. Before transferring your data over internet, encryption is done to keep it fully protected from unidentified risk.
We use firewalls, intrusion detection systems to restrict the access to anyone’s profile, logical network segmentation and complete security measures to protect your information and our database. We offer the use of a secure server and payment gateways for totally safe transactions.
Non-Personally-Identifiable Information Collected Online
We may also collect non-personal information of the visitors such IP address, browser used, and operating systems used by them etc. It is collected automatically to keep a check on the traffic and usage by different visitors so we can serve you and your interests in a better way.
TTL Holidays INC relies on Google Analytics for marketing or online advertisements. Google or any site can display our advertisements across the internet. Almost all the third parties or Google makes use of first party and third party cookies for collecting the information and optimizing it to display ads in a better and well-organized manner.
Disclosure of information to outside parties
Fly Deal Fare do not sell, trade, or transfer the personal information f any individual to the outside parties (excluding authorized third parties conducting business operations with us).
We may officially release your information when it seems suitable to protect others right, property, and safety under some applicable laws. However, non-personally identifiable visitor’s information may be provided to other parties with the purpose of marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third-party website links
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:-
Under COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Questions, Comments or Concerns