General Rules and Conditions for Booking
- Check the details of your journey such as date and time so you can reach in time.
- For date change and cancellation, it is compulsory to contact us 72 hours before departure. Any changes/cancellations are restricted and are subject to the airline fare rules, penalties and other applicable charges whichever is more restrictive.
- Make sure your forename, surname, and spelling match with the government-issued photo ID exactly.
- Once the ticket is issued name changes are not permitted.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable after departure.
- You have to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of your booking.
- In case if your credit card declines at the time of the transaction, it will not be processed so we do not guarantee any kind of booking. At that time we will notify you by email within 24 hours.
- Tickets don’t have value if “no show” before the departure. There will be no refund for ‘no-shows’ or any partially unused flights.
- You need to reach the airport at least 3 hours before the departure. So, you can check-in at least 60 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- We are not responsible for any kind of refund in case of the schedule change. Always confirm your flight from the airline 48 hours prior to the departure.
- Meals, frequent flyer miles and special services are “on request basis”. These are all subject to airline terms and conditions.
- Those flying with two separate tickets on more than one airline have to check the restrictions and policies of each airline. This is because each airline has its own restrictions and rules regarding baggage, cancellation, rescheduling, and airfare. It is you who is solely responsible to read the rules from the website of each airline and comply with each airline’s terms and conditions.
- We do not take any responsibility if you are not traveling with proper travel documents and are denied entry or transit into a country.
- In case of a discrepancy in booking, we do not assume any liability.
- Some airlines do not permit infants younger than 7 days please get in touch directly with the airlines to confirm.